Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anderson's first haircut {10.28.14}

I finally bit the bullet and took Anderson for his first haircut.  His hair was slow to grow and by the time summer rolled around he had turned into a little towhead.  What little hair he had was blonde and thin so I was getting away with not cutting it for as long as I could. 

I asked John to go with me.  He does really well with Anderson in situations that I may not do so well myself (i.e. cutting my baby's curls).

Ms. Kelly got him situated in his chair with animal crackers before she started snipping. 
 
He did great.... until the clippers were pulled out.  Thankfully that only lasted for a few minutes.
 
 
We were out the door with a lollipop and new hair do in no time!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, it's great that everything went so well. I went along when my niece got her first haircut and she hated it. She was hysterical the whole time.