Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {I’m back!}

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times… time.is.flying.  When its all said and done we will have been engaged for 13 months.  Actually a little over 13 months.  I was told early on to enjoy this time because the big day will be here before we know it and it will all be over. 

I know, we are not quite there yet but we are getting close.  4 months, 1 week and 6 days to be exact! 

For the most part all the big stuff is taken care of.  The church, reception, band, caterer, invitations, wedding dress, wedding party/wedding party attire and BRIDAL PORTRAITS! 

Talk about feeling real… I had my bridal portraits last Thursday!  It was a little early to check this off the “to-do” list but there is good reason behind it, I promise!

We had our engagement pictures done at “The Hill” and I LOVED the idea of having my portraits done there too.  The house is up for sale and once I had my heart set on having them taken there, I knew I couldn’t take the chance of it selling before I did so.  The pictures are also one of the only things that I won’t be able to share with John before the wedding.  I wanted them to have meaning when he does get to see them and I knew this location would give just that! Needless to say, I got the proofs back Monday and it is killing me to not be able to show John.  4 months, 1 week and 6 days, I’ll have to wait!

Things are starting to feel real.  Really, real.  I am so excited for the next few months!  Until then,  I am soaking up the excitement of the first Watson Wedding of 2012!  This is going to be a big year for our family and I feel so lucky to have shared in this process with Boo. 

Yesterday marked 1 month until the wedding!  This weekend we head to Asheville, NC to help Boo celebrate her last few weeks as a single lady!!  We have a bunch of surprises and fun things in store and I can’t wait to share them!    

No comments: