Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year.  Not only is it a time for us to get together with family and eat way too much, but it also gives us a chance to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.  This year I feel more thankful than ever. 

We started the Thanksgiving eat-a-thon celebrations at my grandparents house in Camden.  It is always a huge affair- this year we had 46 people. 

Mom forewarned us that we would be taking our annual Christmas card pictures.  There were a few additions this year!  

our ever growing family1It appears that Watson learned something from his granddaddy2  trying to get it together3this makes me happy! 4 That night John and I met his mom and grandparents at Springdale for Thanksgiving dinner. 

The next morning we were up bright and early to head to the tree lot with the family to pick out our Christmas trees!  This is another one of my favorites during the holidays and it is especially fun to see Christmas through my niece and nephews eyes. They had so much fun playing through the trees and were mesmerized by the tree machine.  IMG_403511.25IMG_4037IMG_4041

No comments: