Monday, January 21, 2013

31 weeks!

Single digits… there is an end in sight!!  31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks

Size of Baby T? weighing around 3.3 pounds and measuring 16 inches head to toe

Maternity Clothes? other than a few pre maternity pieces here and there, I'm in all maternity.

Weight Gain? 21 lbs… I’m expected to gain a lb a week from here on out. 

Gender? BOY!

Sleep? I knew it was a matter of time but it’s the worst yet.  I struggle with sleeping on my side  lately as its become painful.  My body naturally wants to sleep on my stomach or back and neither are happening anytime soon. 

Movement? His movements are now more of a leg/ foot/ hand/elbow roll across my stomach or a kick to the ribs.  It’s constant and while its painful at times, I am thankful for each one! 

Cravings? chicken wings and cereal.  {so random and weird for me}

What I miss? feeling like myself and sleep.  pregnancy does weird things to oneself.

Symptoms? It would probably be easier to name the symptoms I don’t have.  exhaustion, LOTS of back pain, headaches.

Best moment of the week? Receiving baby shower invitations for Baby A thrown by my sisters and best friends!  This baby is already so loved {and spoiled!}

1 comment:

megan said...

Hi! I was so excited to read your comment about y'all going to the same honeymoon location as us! I couldn't respond back to your comment through email though. :( Would love to ask you some questions about it! PS - I definitely recognize a lot of your friends on your blog from college. :)