Thursday, January 31, 2013

A is for Anderson

My sisters showered Anderson and me with lots of love this past weekend!  The theme was vintage alphabet theme- not a detail was missed and was so cute!

this adorable wreath welcomed guests at the door- perfect to be hung on our door when he arrives!  IMG_0111love being this little ones aunt!IMG_0109vintage alphabet bannerIMG_0113showered with love and lots of cutenessIMG_0135“W” is for Well Wishes

well wishes for baby Anderson- I can’t wait to read each and every one {I especially love the one I found from sweet Emory}1.27“Anderson”IMG_0116“D” is for Drink

How cute are these drink jars?!?IMG_0118IMG_0099“E” is for Eat

chicken salad bites, cream cheese/olive sandwiches, fruit skewers, pimento cheese and pita chips, brownie bites and petit forsIMG_0105IMG_0108IMG_0106IMG_0107“G” s for gifts

… and boy is he already spoiled!  IMG_0114{Emory is quite the little helper cutting bows and prepping for me to open!}1.271IMG_0143IMG_01381.272 This picture cracks me up….I was not mad. My best friend Meredith was telling a story of dragging her husband into Buy Buy Baby and then him getting an ear full of all things breast feeding related. IMG_0175Thanks to grandmama and great grandmama, we have a car seat and extra base for daddy’s car!

I will need to work on my gift opening face for next shower so I can post more of what we got.  We received lots of t-tiny adorable clothes,swaddle blankets/blankets, burp cloths/bibs, baby monitor/video, sterling silver engraved paci clip and lots of other fun gifts!

IMG_0183“Aunt Jen'{s}”IMG_0189the ones behind the wonderful showerIMG_0191Anderson is one lucky little boy already and blessed with the best auntsIMG_0193and the worlds greatest grandmama!IMG_0194my sister made “A” sugar cookies for all the guests to take as a thank you!  IMG_0129Amy, Boo and Joanna- words can’t explain how much the shower meant to me and I know that Anderson will see just how fortunate he is to have you three as his aunts so soon!  Thank you for everything and I can’t wait for him to get here and meet you three! 

and just for fun…

How far along? 32 weeks

Size of Baby T? weighing around 3.75 pounds and measuring 16,7 inches head to toe

Maternity Clothes? mostly maternity, however the dress above is non maternity- just a few sizes up!

Weight Gain? 22.5 lbs

Gender? BOY!!

Sleep? some nights are better than others but I have forgotten what a good nights sleep feels like. 

Movement? lots of it!

Cravings? not much new this week- just eating a lot these days! 

What I miss? normal clothes- don’t get me wrong, I love this bump and I know growing bigger just means a growing healthy baby but its not so easy to always find cute maternity clothes these days. 

Symptoms? back pain, exhaustion, crankiness, braxton hicks, nausea{again!}, headaches

Best moment of the week? Being showered by my closest family and friends and seeing all the love that is already in this world for Baby Anderson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.