Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Shower #2 and 34 weeks!

This past weekend, my best friends came from near and far to shower Baby A and me! It was so good to see everyone and be together one last time before our little man arrives!  They put so much time and effort into the shower- I have an overload of pictures to prove it!!  IMG_0207Candy bar with the cutest personalized “JAT” bagsIMG_0208IMG_0271chocolate dipped rice krispy treats and marshmallowsIMG_0210beautiful flowersIMG_0211Julia, Casey, me, Scottie and CourtneyIMG_0209beverage bar with this adorable bannerIMG_0214mamas favorite- funfetti cupcakes!IMG_0213Mal, AK and AdrienneIMG_0212Carrie, Krupa and SarahIMG_0215Ali and Baby MakIMG_0216Love!IMG_0219IMG_0220IMG_0221showered with lots of goodiesIMG_0224boppy cover and Sophie IMG_0228grandmama and her girlsIMG_0225tub full of goodies IMG_0232basket full of bath goodiesIMG_0234booksIMG_0241my mom gave A his first camo cooler {for bottles of course}, a sweet outfit with trains and this camo gown… for play dates with his daddy and granddaddy!2.10lots of cute t-tiny outfitsIMG_0238IMG_0252Aunt Bennett was so sweet and sent him his first seersucker bathing suit and matching hatIMG_0261the best friends in the world… they sure did spoil us!IMG_0272Grandmama, Aunts and cousins ready for A’s arrivalIMG_0274It’s all starting to seem really, well real lately and I can’t wait to Anderson to get here and see just how loved and blessed he is!  Thank you girls for a wonderful shower- love each and everyone one of you!! 

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks

Size of Baby T? a cantalope, weighing around 4.75 pounds and measuring 18 inches head to toe

Maternity Clothes? unless I'm lounging around the house, I typically wear all maternity with a few exceptions.

Weight Gain? 23 lbs… although pictures make me feel like I’ve gained way more!

Gender? sweet baby boy!

Sleep? I have my nights… for every good night, I have a pretty restless one.

Movement? all day, every day and I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t painful a lot of the times now. 

Cravings? nothing in particular. 

What I miss? feeling like my normal self and having energy to do more than work and sleep. 

Symptoms? lower back pain, pressure, headaches, {very} small bladder issues

Best moment of the week? My baby shower and having all of my favorite people together! 

No comments: