Friday, July 29, 2011

A lot of nothing…

This past weekend John and I joined my parents at the beach for what would be my last true vacation as a Watson!!  That secretly freaks me out and makes me so excited all at the same time.  Other than the numerous bachelorette parties and random here and there days off(for out of town weddings, of course!!), my time off is being saved for somewhere tropical- ahh!!
 
To start the weekend off right, we  I made 8 pounds of boiled peanuts.  Yes 8.  I have always loved boiled peanuts but I think my love turned into LOVE since we figured out the secret to making our own (Thanks Uncle Vernon!).  IMG_2944We had perfect beach weather Saturday and Sunday!IMG_2953I am not a big Dawson’s Creek fan, in fact I think the only episode I saw just so happened to be the Spring Break one.  The episode was filmed at this house!  IMG_2955We did a lot of this…IMG_2959
IMG_2975 and some of this… (the Smirnoff was a joke)July 20114
IMG_2965and were mesmerized by this…IMG_2967 The weather was not so great Monday and Tuesday so we made a visit to the outlets- this girl is not complaining!:)  It was nice to get away, relax and do a whole lot of nothing for one last trip before Football season, the Holidays and Wedding Season starts!

No comments: