Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Austin and Scottie- Take 2}

I am lame and have run out of things to talk about regarding my own wedding so I am going to share more exciting and fun things! 

2 weeks from today we will be on our way to North Carolina for Scottie and Austin’s Wedding weekend!!  Scottie is the first friend out of way.too.many  about 15 to get hitched and I think I can speak for everyone when I say it is beyond exciting! 

We threw a “Miscellaneous” Shower for Austin and Scottie Friday night and The Zimmermans were gracious enough to allow us to have it at their house. 

{disclaimer- I once again failed at my intentions of taking lots of pictures}

IMG_3323IMG_3336 Shrimp Boil- always yummy! IMG_3335Football 20119-1Wonderful friendsIMG_3338We had so fun much celebrating you two! Let the countdown to the Smith’s begin!!!

1 comment:

Scottie said...

Love your post, thanks so much for the party. I am tardy with my thank you notes, but they are coming I promise! 2 weeks, CRAZY!!!!