Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {engagement pictures}

Thank goodness for a short week and now an even shorter week for the Watson-Thompson duo.  We have spent the day battling doctors office waiting rooms and pharmacy lines thanks to… strep.  John tested positive. Mine came back negative however the doctor told me I had all the symptoms and that the tests aren’t 100% accurate, meaning I could have it but it may not show on the test. Another swab of the mouth (for strep B) and an antibiotic prescription later, I was on my way home.  Praying for good health tomorrow as I can’t afford sick time off.   090711170553Anywho, we got our proofs back from the fabulous Zil Photography yesterday and I.am.obsessed.  Liz is amazing to say the least!  I couldn’t resist sharing a few and the save the date picture we were going for is exactly what I imagined.  Be on the look out in your mailbox soon to see for yourself:)

We took the pictures in Liberty Hill at John’s Family’s house/property where he grew up which makes the pictures extra special! 13 1    7 

Thank you Zil!! 

1 comment:

Jill said...

the pictures look gorgeous!!!