Friday, November 18, 2011

A House Divided

This weekend was one I had been looking forward to for some time.  The Citadel was scheduled to play USC which meant John and I would cheer separate ways.  Some of my parents friends were throwing us a “Pre game” party too and we were so excited for the fun weekend ahead!  

Our plans changed a little when I became sick a few days before and my doctor ordered me to stay in bed.  I chose to take my chances and went to our party anyways and I’m glad I did! The party was fun and we had a great time with our family and friends!  Thank you for a wonderful party McQueeneys, Andrews and Oates!IMG_4023-1 IMG_4024IMG_4029We were forced to miss the game Saturday but the Cocks once again pulled out a win!  I was a happy girl… John not so much!  I think all the bulldogs were praying for a repeat of the last time Carolina and Citadel met! 

No comments: