Wednesday, November 2, 2011

House project #1

I know I am not the last person to hear of and join pinterest but I do think I am way behind on finding the obsession.  My sister told me about it a few months ago and I have to be honest, I joined but never really got into it.  Recently I have been hooked and started “pinning” away.  John usually sighs “oh gosh, you’re pinning again”.

Well, we have done nothing to our house since we bought it 4 months ago.  I have been searching for ideas on how to decorate our sun room.  I recently found an idea on pinterest for a color that I thought may work, so I sent John to the paint store {never having seen the color} and told him to buy it.  John complained the entire time but we got the room painted and I love it. IMG_3770IMG_3771 {Benjamin Moore- Antique Pewter}

We have also gone 4 months without blinds on our kitchen window.  If you’ve never seen our house, our kitchen and den are really just one big open area.  A little creepy/scary at night to hang out in with no blinds, so Mr. handyman himself fixed that too! 11.04 This house is definitely a work in progress but I am getting way too impatient.  More to come on the finished product!:)

No comments: