Monday, April 30, 2012

The Thompsons tie the knot!

We did it!  After 13 months, 9 days and a lot of planning {paired with a side of emotions and stress}, our Big Day finally arrived!  It was the most wonderful day of our lives and one we will certainly never forget!!  Proven with my lack of blogging activity, we are slowly but surely getting settled into our new humble abode in Camden!  I have promised myself {after a little motivation from a certain someone who has 3 kids, one on the way and full time job- if she has time, what's my excuse!}that I am going to catch up and keep up with the blog!  I will be back soon with a recap of the whole weekend but until then, I’ll leave with you one of our favorites from the Big day!  Watson-Thompson wedding-692

1 comment:

Sam August said...

LOVE that picture Kat! Good luck with the blogging!