Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kicking off Wedding Weekend!

To say that we were ecstatic that the our big week was finally here would be nothing short of an understatement.  The weekend before our wedding we had plans to make the trip to Litchfield to witness one of my oldest and best friends, Sam get married!  That was until Thursday when I came down with a sore throat, achiness, congestion… the works.  After a half day at work, a quick call to my doctor and the strict orders from my dad and hubby to be, we missed the wedding and I was restricted to my bed the whole weekend.  Thankfully all the rest paid off and I was back to my normal self come Sunday! 

Tuesday came and at noon I was a free woman!   I had a hair appointment followed by a dentist appointment scheduled for that afternoon.  I was ready to be pampered clearly because I was up again bright and early for a massage Wednesday morning!  I spent Wednesday afternoon running mindless errands- last minute goodies to the florist, picking up alterations, last minute honeymoon packing,etc. That night Mr. Thompson, Lee and Doug and a best friend of mine came over to help us relax {and tie up some loose ends!}  I jumped out of bed Thursday morning, as I was to meet my sisters and best girlfriends at SOAK for manis, pedis, champagne and relaxation to officially kick off the weekend I’d waited my whole life for!  I am so lucky to have these girls in my life!6Wedding WeekendWedding Weekend1Next up… time to rehearse!

No comments: