Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wedding Wednesday {the final countdown}

I can’t get the song out of my head but I can’t stop thinking that this is it… the final countdown.  In just 2 weeks and 2 days, John and I will become Mr. and Mrs.!!  Days are passing faster than ever and my to do list seems to continue to grow- shouldn’t it be getting shorter??  I can’t begin to find words of how I feel at this point- excited, nervous, stressed, emotional.  This past month has been full of excitement more than anything though!
Earlier this month, my best friends and sisters ventured to Nashville with me to celebrate my last weekend as a single lady!IMG_4553IMG_4559IMG_4574While my mom and Lee worked to get the invitations stuffed, stamped and ready to be mailed! I was so happy with the way the invitations turned out and I was excited to get them off our hands and into those that mean the most to us!photophoto (1)
This past Friday my mom and I had a busy but productive day.  We finally nailed down the menu with our caterer- the one and only Aberdeen!  I can’t wait to indulge in some of the yummy food- even if it’s at the end of the night!  After that we met with John’s grandmother who is making us our ring bearer pillow!  So sweet and thoughtful!  Finally, we headed to Evelyns where I had my final (ish) dress fitting!  I can’t believe in just 2 weeks I will finally be slipping into (my) perfect white dress and preparing to walk down the aisle!
I know that these last couple of weeks will fly by but I am ready for the fun to begin!!!

No comments: