Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20 weeks down- 20 to go!!

We’re half way to meeting our little man!!  Instead of a picture of mommy’s belly, I thought I would  introduce you to

John “Anderson” Thompson, IV20 weeksTechnology is way advanced these days and we were able to see him through a 4D ultrasound.  Baby Anderson looks just like his daddy I must say.

How far along? 20 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby T? a banana, weighing about 10 1/2 ounces

Maternity Clothes? the belly is growing which is causing me to shift more and more to maternity tops specifically.  I am still rockin’ the belly band with my work pants but have switched to maternity jeans.  My dresses still fit but are starting to seem a bit short and less appropriate to wear. 

Weight Gain? 9 lbs.  The scale continues to creep up and I’ve been told to expect to gain a lb a week from here on. 

Stretch Marks? Nope

Gender?  A BOY!!!! 

Sleep? What is that?  I toss and turn all. night. long and get up at least once or twice to use the bathroom.

Movement? I am feeling kicks and jabs all the time now.  It’s so neat now that I know his position and can distinguish between a kick and arm jab/punch. It seems lately that he is doing somersaults constantly.  

Cravings? not much in particular.  Still eating a lot of peanut butter and chocolate. 

What I miss?  Energy.  I am typically in bed by 9:30 every night and weekends are hard.  I no longer can hang with the fun ones. 

Symptoms? headaches, sinus congestion {they say this gets worse with hormone changes}

Best moment of the week? Having my mom at the ultrasound with us and finding out that Baby T is a HE!!! We have had people ask if we are disappointed since we thought it was a girl- not one bit at all! We only thought it was a girl but did not care either way. We wanted healthy and that is just what we have!! Now the fun really begins- shopping and decorating!!  

No comments: