Tuesday, November 13, 2012

21 weeks

Another week down and this one has been rough.  Our schedules have picked up and I’ve come down with the funk that’s going around.

{excuse the awkward picture- John was out of town this weekend so I had to resort to a self pic}21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby T? a carrot, weighing about 3/4 of a lb and measuring around 10 1/2 inches long!

Maternity Clothes? more and more each week.  My pants are starting to pull in places that may force me to invest in maternity pants sooner than later. 

Weight Gain? 11 lbs.  I have to admit I am horrible at this and weigh at different times of the day each week.  This week was after dinner so the weight gain may be skewed a little {at least that’s what I’m telling myself!}

Stretch Marks?  have not noticed any

Gender? All things BLUE! 

Sleep? It has been better this week but I attribute that to the medicine I’m having to take with being sick. 

Movement?  All the time and I love it!  I have picked up on his sleep habits though-  He doesn’t wiggle much during the day but once I’m home and resting, it’s constant.  I think he has his days and nights mixed up already. 

Cravings? soup and peanut butter on english muffins 

What I miss? Not much these days other than feeling like myself but I know it will be worth it in the end though! 

Symptoms? headaches, sinus funk, nasty taste in my mouth

Best moment of the week? It happened- John felt and saw baby A move for the first time this week!  I am constantly texting him when he is active and he couldn’t wait to feel/see it for himself! 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

you're blessed with a really really cute and perfectly formed tummy!