Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is sweet

With Valentine’s right around the corner and a little over 2 months until the wedding, my sisters hosted a kitchen shower in my honor!  Everything was perfect and above and beyond anything I could have imagined!

lemon water and pink lemonade paired with milk jars and straws2.12-001Strawberry champagne cocktailsIMG_0827heart cupcakes, strawberry fudge, heart petit fors, Kahlua truffle and heart sugar cookiesIMG_0824IMG_0835Meredith, Scottie, Ali and Mrs. RayfieldIMG_0837My sweet Grandma, me and Aunt FrankieIMG_0838Boo and SarahIMG_0840Emory would tell you this was an “all girls party- no boys allowed” but we made an exception for this cute face!IMG_0841they had a fun game of gift bingo for everyone to play while I opened giftsDSC_0363DSC_0366DSC_0372To avoid overloading this post with 800 pictures of opening presents, I’ll just share this one… the countdown is (still) on!DSC_0375I can’t begin to say how blessed I feel.  We have so many special people in our lives and are so lucky to have them share in this exciting time with us!

Amy, Boo and Jo- thank you SO very much for hosting such a fun and sweet shower today!  I am so lucky to have you as my sisters and can’t wait to have you stand next to me in just a few months!  I love you!

No comments: