Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wedding Wednesday …

a day late. 

We are trucking along in the planning department and living at home has put me at a huge advantage.  My poor mom is oh so patient. 

Today we had our 2nd (of 3) meeting with Monsignor Harris.  Have I mentioned this wedding is getting real? Tomorrow marks 9 weeks. Single digits- how?? There is something about sitting in a room with the priest that is going to marry you in 9 weeks talking about logistics of the big day that puts thing into perspective… real fast.  I could not be more excited. 

In other news, John survived his bachelor party this past weekend and made it home in one piece.  From what I’ve heard, the boys had a blast and even behaved.  We were also on a need to know basis and I do not need to know any different!

We are heading to Aiken Saturday for Breigh and Grahams nuptials!!  Breigh is a good friend from college and I could not be happier for us to be able to celebrate such a big day in their lives!!

Speaking of happy… this picture makes me just that.  We got a few teasers from our photographer {we are both using the wonderful Zil photography} from Boo’s wedding. 

Do you blame the goofiness in the middle?  He does have TWO daughters to give away 3 months apart!! 

boo wedding

No comments: