Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I am fully aware that I have abandoned my blog lately but specifically my Wedding Wednesday posts.  My intent from the beginning was to document each week of our engagement and where we were in the process.  I am here to admit, I got in way to far over my head.  Mainly because I never could really think of anything to talk about that I felt was that important to sit down and write.  Now that we are 10 1/2 weeks (WHAT?!?!) out, I am going to make a conscious effort to post every week.  However, just as most have been, this post and probably most to come will be totally random and all over the place.

I am pleased, ecstatic, over the moon, whatever other happy and relieved words you can think of  to say that I am DONE with the list.  D.O.N.E.!  I have literally been working on it for 10 months now and it feels as though a huge weight has been lifted.  Our invitations also came in today so it is a matter of a few weeks before we will be sending them out!

Last week my mom and I met with my florist, Fern Studio, and wow- I did not think I would ever be this excited about flowers.  If you are in the market for a florist I totally recommend her! 

Guess who leaves for his Bachelor Party tomorrow?!?!?  That’s right, it is already that time for John to celebrate his last weekend single with the guys in New Orleans.  There are also 2 other guys having their bachelor parties in N.O. this weekend too that John knows.  I am planning to keep myself busy this weekend and just pray that he comes back all in one piece!! 

I’d being lying if I said the past few weeks/ months haven't been some of the most stressful ever.  I have never really used this blog to vent about negative things (maybe sometimes!)so I wont do it now.  I am just so happy that I can see an end in sight and can not to finally be married to John.  I have a new found obsession with Essie nail polish- weird, I know.  Tonight I was in Target and I couldn’t help but splurge on a few new bottles because the names caught my eye.photo1Bachelorette Bash, ChinChilly, e-nuf is e-nuf

That’s it for tonight!

No comments: