Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was a big one for our family, particularly our little guy.  John and I baptized him in the Catholic Church. I’ll have another post for that with lots of pictures later {thanks Amy!}.

Thursday night my little sister and Anderson’s godmother, flew in from New York to be with us for the special weekend. 

Friday night, my two younger sisters and I {our significant others and babies included} met for dinner and drinks at Basil.  The Thai restaurant recently opened in Columbia and their dished are so tasty.

{Duck Curry}

IMG_1498

{Pad Thai}

IMG_1500

{Pineapple Mojito}

IMG_1502

After we met my parents at Rosso for a few drinks {and of course inappropriate laughs}.

IMG_1504

Saturday morning we were up at 8 am to hit the ground running.  My mom, Boo and I cooked all morning while the guys were icing the beer down working in the yard.

The Baptism was at 2 with a party following with all our family and friends. 

IMG_1511

Sunday we went to mass with the family then Bonefish for brunch before sending Joanna back to NYC. 

It seems the weekend went by in a blink of an eye but we are so thankful for the family and friends that are a part of our lives and now a part of Andersons! 

No comments: