Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {The List}

I'm happy to introduce "Wedding Wednesday" to my blog! I am doing this an in attempt to avoid wedding talk/planning from becoming my main blogging point. Trust me, as a bride-to-be it would be easy but I am dedicating Wednesday as the lucky one. Although, I can't promise there wont be occasional wedding party picture overloads.

One of the most, if not the most, grueling parts of planning this wedding has been "The" List. While it is made up of our family and friends that mean the most to us, the ones we couldn't imagine not being there to celebrate with us on our Big Day, it has been a big pain in my A. I find myself thinking everyday- are we leaving someone off, have we gotten so and so's address, is the address we have old- if so how do we get the new, etc. Honestly, I wish it would just create itself and then go away. Kidding. Kind of. I have turned to The Knot wedding list assistant and I highly recommend it to any other brides out there. I am hoping to tackle this in the next few weeks to come and be d.o.n.e with it. John has been great with helping... fingers crossed that continues.

On an unrelated note, John is in Dallas on a work trip so I am relieving Amy and Aaron of their parental duties and having a slumber party with three precious kiddos! It doesn't get much better than this!:)

2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

I love hearing about your wedding planning! I'm sure you're doing a great job and as stressful as it seems sometimes(most of the time) try your best to enjoy because after the wedding...TIME FLIES!!!! So excited for y'all!!

Jessie said...

Hey! I saw Casey at the bar last night and she told me how to find your blog! Congrats. I cannot wait to read about the wedding planning!