Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Sister Brides!}

Born 17 months apart, I am not sure that my parents ever actually thought they would be faced with 2 wedding at the same time.   You’re reading this correct, my little younger sister, Boo, and I are getting married… 3 1/2 months apart.  I am often asked “How is your dad handling this, I bet he is freaking out”.  Boo and I’s response: “This is what they get for having us so close together”.  All jokes aside, this is such a special and fun time for all of us.  My parents are handling it better than I could ever imagine. 
Growing up I was known as “Boo’s older sister”.  She was the tough one, the one that I could count on if I ever got in trouble or simply just needed someone.  I feel that we are so lucky to share in this time together.    I can not wait to see her walk down the aisle to her future and feel so honored to stand by her side as her maid of honor. 189086_973651392767_12605743_48884002_5960936_n I love you, seester!

1 comment:

Seester Bride Boo said...

Aww..love it! Can't wait to celebrate with you! Love you too!