Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday was my half day so we planned to tackle another thing on the ongoing wedding to-do list… the HONEYMOON!  We hadn’t put much thought into where we wanted to go but we left the appointment with our travel agent with a fabulous place in mind.  It was booked that afternoon.  Now I’m trying to figure out how I am going to contain my excitement for 8 months.  zoetrypdlb1_l We also were scheduled to have our engagement pictures taken that afternoon.  IMG_3078-1  Around mid afternoon, the weather did not look promising and by the end of the day it looked like this…IMG_3086 So we rescheduled and opted for yummy Mexican and margaritas with friends:)
 
Alex graduated from USC Saturday morning and after graduation, our families went to lunch to celebrate!  IMG_3111-1IMG_3113-1 IMG_3130 We hail thee Carolina…IMG_3133-1 Congrats Alex- We are so proud of you! Welcome to the real world:)
 
Saturday night we stocked Boo and Alex’s bar at the McQueeney’s lodge.  I didn’t take a single picture but I promise the party was great and we had so much fun! 
 
Our weekend was busy but well worth it!  We are already looking forward to the next.

No comments: