Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Joanna's 21st celebrations!

We started the 21st birthday celebrations Sunday night at my parents with our family and some of Joanna's friends!  
Oysters- always a Watson celebration favorite!
Birthday girl and friends!
We sang Happy Birthday...
Watson helped Aunt Jo blow out her candles...
toasted to 21 years of dad's favorite child
and spoiled her adult beverages, gift cards, candy and a new Cannon!

We continued the celebrations on her actual birthday at Cantina!  Boo, Alex, John and I treated Joanna and her friends to "legal" drinks and dinner!
So happy to be getting carded
Legal!
Sisters {we missed you, Amy!}
more birthday gifts
IMG_3432

roommates plus Brookebirthday shot


We had so much fun celebrating with you Joanna!!  Thank goodness the celebrations are over though- I am exhausted and proven old!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like fun! You know how I miss those cantina margs... and the waitress is my friend from axo! haha