Friday, October 14, 2011

Workin’ for the weekend

Today was my half day Friday!  I love having the option to go in 30 minutes early everyday to be able to have a half day every other Friday.  Lately, these half days have been jam packed with errands/running around and not much relaxation. 

I left work today and headed to Sandhills to grab lunch with my mom, Amy, Boo and the kiddos before my first dress fitting. One of my best friends and bridesmaids, Meredith, met us there too!  I was super excited as this was the first time I would see MY dress custom made with certain details.  It went great and I can’t wait to finally try it on once it’s altered to my size

My mom still had not seen our house, so she and the older kids ran by before John and I checked another thing off the ongoing wedding list…. wedding bands!  This was my second {that I can remember} indecisive/ changing my mind “bridezilla” moment.  We actually picked out bands a few months back and I've had a little change of heart.  A little change John is not so excited about if you know what I mean!:)

John planned to go hunting this afternoon so he left me home to nap and take care of the dogs. Yes, I said Dogs.  We are keeping Boo and Alex’s dog, Maya, for the weekend.   Double. Trouble.

I have been loving breakfast for dinner lately so tonight I cooked myself up a yummy omelet with bacon and a mimosa {while watching 4 weddings and say yes to the dress}! Heaven.  Football 201112Tomorrow we are planning to cook out at the house with friends for the game and relax before heading to Spartanburg to celebrate Addie and James’ engagement….IMG_2483 and hopefully make it back to Camden in time to celebrate John and Jennifer’s!IMG_2444 So much love and excitement in this next year! 

Sunday always calls for some rest and relaxation and ends with dinner at my parents with the family!  Love it!

Happy weekend! Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments: