Wednesday, October 3, 2012

15 weeks

The weeks are flying by- I can’t say it enough but I’m loving it! 

apologies for the grainy cellphone picture- I caved on the belly pictures.  awkward.  

15 weeksHow far along? 15 weeks, 3 days

Size of Baby T? an apple, measuring at approximately 2 1/2 ounces

Maternity Clothes?  I am still wearing my old pants using the belly band and most pre maternity dresses still work.  I have been able to wear a few of the maternity pieces I bought lately though.

Weight Gain? Up 1 pound as of today’s visit from my last so a total of 5

Stretch Marks? none… yet

Gender? Still thinking girl but we find out in just 4 weeks!!

Sleep?  Totally restless these days.  Over the past week it’s become harder to find a comfortable position.  I’m finally no longer able to sleep on my stomach and laying on my side isn’t working either unless I use a body pillow.  

Cravings? Apples and peanut butter, kit kats, deli sandwiches {mainly subs}, anything fresh {salads, veggies} and pickles. Random assortment of stuff to say the least. 

What I miss? To be honest not much.  Maybe my clothes fitting and occasionally a glass of wine/beer.

Symptoms? the belly is growing by the minute, face breaking out, “up top” constantly growing, still a good amount of irritability.  For the most part I feel great though- I’ve gotten my energy back and I’m finally feeling {more so} like myself again. 

Best moment of the week? Hearing our little ones heartbeat and the good news that everything is developing and growing on track today!  We set our anatomy scan ultrasound today which will reveal the gender of Baby T!  I can hardly wait!! 

2 comments:

Chollet said...

You look so cute! (Hope you're not one of the preggo ladies that hate to hear that, but you do!) I love seeing your tiny baby bump and hearing about your pregnancy. :) So excited for you, Kat!

Hannah said...

your tummy looks really cute! thank you for sharing and congrats!!!