Sunday, October 28, 2012

18 & 19 Week update!

I can’t believe we are almost halfway there and in one more week we will know if Baby T is a HE or a SHE!  Our weeks have started picking up and I have found less time to sit down when I get home much less blog so this week I’m here with 2 weeks of updates. 

10.20

How far along? 19 weeks

Size of Baby T? {18 weeks}- a bell paper, measuring at 7 ounces.  {19 weeks}- an heirloom tomato, measuring at about 8 1/2 ounces

Maternity Clothes? Yes, finally I’m wearing equal parts maternity and normal clothes.  My sister gave me all of her maternity clothes which has been great!

Weight Gain? 8 lbs.

Stretch Marks? None but the tummy continues to itch and I often forget to use the Palmers. 

Gender? ahh- I can’t believe we find out this Friday!!  I have thought girl up until now and all the old wives tales say girl!

Sleep? Boppy is still my bff although weird enough lately I’m back to trying to sleep on my stomach. 

Movement? YES!  Everyone tells you that it’s one of the most exciting and comforting feelings in the world- they aren’t lying.  Tuesday morning while at work I felt it but thought maybe it was still a “flutter” then he/she kicked two more times.  Since I’ve felt it almost everyday! 

Cravings? peanut butter on anything {apples, bananas, crackers, english muffins}, candy, hot chocolate, pickles. 

What I miss? a full nights sleep- between bathroom visits and tossing and turning it just doesn’t happen anymore. 

Symptoms? headaches, back aches, small bladder issues

Best moment of the week? Last week we asked my mom to attend our anatomy scan/ gender reveal appointment.  She will be the only one that finds out on Thursday and she’s promised to keep the secret until we announce after dinner Friday!  This week feeling the little one move was by far the best thing to date!   John’s dying to feel him/ her move so hopefully soon! 

No comments: