Monday, December 10, 2012

25 weeks!

It hit me the other day that the little one will be here in 15 WEEKS!  There are days when I feel the pregnancy is flying by and then others when I just don’t think March will ever get here. 

I’ve officially reached the point where I am feeling less than attractive.  Everything is growing and while the scale is not terribly tipping, I feel like the Goodyear blimp. 

Exhibit A…25 weeks belly

How far along? 25 weeks, 1 day

Size of Baby T? a rutabaga, weighing around 1 1/2 pounds and measuring at 13 1/2 inches long

Maternity Clothes? Almost always now. I had to include the picture above this week {not because I had any other option} because I laugh every time I try to wear a maternity dress.  Why do they all have to be SO long?!?

Weight Gain? 16 lbs

Stretch Marks? No sign of any!

Gender? mama’s little BOY!

Sleep? It’s hit or miss.  Some nights I am able to sleep for a few hours straight without feeling like I’m constantly tossing and turning.  Then there’s the nights when I can’t get it comfortable to save my life. 

Movement? All the time.  The kicks and jabs are getting much stronger now and I’m pretty sure I felt my first rib punch the other morning.  oh joy! 

Cravings?  Not much of anything specific this week but still eating around the clock. 

What I miss?  My social life as it’s pretty much non existent these days : )

Symptoms? crankiness, heartburn here and there, swollen face, back pain and a lot of it. 

Best moment of the week? We finished painting the nursery, got my first baby shower on the books and registered at Buy Buy Baby this weekend! I am really starting to feel like he will be here before we know it and I just can’t wait!

No comments: