Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

This year was our first sending out cards and I was excited to start the tradition.  Growing up my mom sent them of my sisters and I every year… and still does. While there is usually a good amount little bit of complaining involved, I love that she does it.   Thankfully this year was easy- no convincing my husband or children to dress up, pose and cheese for the camera.    I used a favorite picture from our wedding for the front and a picture of us from the weekend we found out we were expecting baby Anderson. Easy Peasy.

I ordered from Minted and I was more than pleased with their customer service.  I think it took all of 4-5 days to create, approve and receive the cards.  I’ll most definitely be using them in the future!  Christmas Card- frontChristmas Card- BackI can’t wait to add the little one to the card next year!! 

Merry Christmas from The Thompsons! 

No comments: