Sunday, December 23, 2012

27 weeks!

I can’t get over the fact that it’s the last week of my 2nd Trimester! The excitement is really setting in and I am more than ready to meet our son!!  IMG_5361

How far along? 27 weeks

Size of Baby T? head of cauliflower, weighing around 2 pounds and measuring at 14 1/2 inches long

Maternity Clothes? All maternity with the exception of a few pair of work pants (with the assistance of the belly band of course) and a handful of tops. 

Weight Gain? 18 lbs.  the scale is really calling me out on all my holiday eating!!

Stretch Marks? Thankfully, NO!  I did have a slight freak out the other day when I noticed red lines on my stomach when changing clothes.  After a good rub down of Cocoa butter and a change into comfy pants, I realized it was from where the seam of my pants had made a mark.  

Gender?  BOY!

Sleep? Not much new to report in this department- still tossing and turning all night.

Movement? He slowed down a bit this week but I attribute that to being on the go all week.  

Cravings? Anything. And. Everything.  I have noticed that I can not eat as much per sitting these days and get full much easier.

What I miss? As we’re rounding out the second trimester, I am starting to feel more and more exhausted by the end of the day.  I’m missing my energy to get anything done around the house once I get home.  

Symptoms? Exhaustion and a good amount of cramping.  My hormones seem to be a bit off still as too- just ask my husband! : ) 

Best moment of the week? Preparing to celebrate our first and last Christmas as a little family of 2!  I can’t believe we’ll have a little set of eyes to see Christmas through next year! 

No comments: