Sunday, December 16, 2012

26 weeks!

I’m finally doing it- posting on the correct day with a bump picture that isn’t a selfie!  Baby steps.   Last night we celebrated Julia and Claude’s Wedding and before we left, my husband was suckered into snapping a picture!  26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

Size of Baby T? an english hothouse cucumber (?), weighing around 1 2/3 pounds and measuring at 14 inches long

Maternity Clothes? I’ve almost graduated out of any and all non maternity clothes. The dress above in non maternity and so are the tights.  John was more concerned with Anderson’s safety.  Time to invest in maternity tights I guess to ease my husbands mind. 

Weight Gain? 16.5 lbs- I have made more of a conscious effort to watch what I eat although its hard around this time of the year. 

Stretch Marks? None but I’m still looking often. 

Gender? I’m reminded often that daddy will soon have a hunting buddy to enjoy all things BOY with! 

Sleep? This seems to be the question that I’m starting to get most frequently.  I broke down and started taking Unisom this week {with my doctors approval of course!}

Movement? Morning, Noon and Night!  It has become a nightly routine for us to sit on the couch for a few minutes and watch/feel him perform karate on my stomach.  Him little movements seem to have more power these days.  There’s nothing more comforting than the feeling of them!

Cravings? Grits, apples, chocolate, hot chocolate

What I miss?  There isn’t much I’m missing these days- maybe the urge to clean.  Sounds crazy but I am so ready for the “nesting” stage to hit. 

Symptoms? I’ve been super emotional lately- holy hormones!  My stomach continues to grow by the minute and so do the girls up top. I’m feeling way plump and bloated- including my face.  I was experiencing heartburn for a few weeks but it seems to have subsided (knock on wood). 

Best moment of the week? We are officially in double digit countdown!!!  I feel like we have been in countdown mode for almost two years now.  We were engaged in March 2011 and will welcome out biggest blessing in March 2013.  I am beyond ready to have him here and for our countdowns to turn into milestones. 

No comments: