Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Traditions- Baking Edition

A few years back, my sisters and I found ourselves in the kitchen whipping up baked goods with my oldest niece and its since become a holiday tradition.  Each year adding a new little little set of helping hands of course.  We designate a day to make a complete mess in our parents kitchen and in the end have a plethora of  yummies for ourselves {and the boys!} to enjoy. 

We each pick a couple of recipes to make- this is what last years looked like…2011I typically wait until the last minute to chose what I want to make so this year with the help of Pinterest I’m starting early.  Here’s what made the list:salted pretzel bark

Salted Pretzel Bark

smores

Frozen Smores Cups

chocolate chip reese brownie bites

Chocolate Chip Reese Brownie Bites

For the kids, we’re thinking these to let them go to town onchristmas treesChocolate Covered Oreos and Puppy Chow are favorites that will make the list again this year! 

Happy Baking! 

No comments: